While there are many new and novel materials available on the market, natural stone pavers continue to be a favorite with landscaping professionals as well as property owners. There is an inherent elegance and uniqueness to natural stone because it has unique textures and is available in different variants.
Sometimes, hardscape designers also combine natural stone paving with brick for concrete pavers. All of these materials add to the beauty and attractiveness of the outdoor areas of a property. If you are looking for exceptionally high-grade stone paving services, DFW Pavers is here to help. We are a renowned company that caters to clients in Keller, Roanoke, and Westlake.
Custom Stone Paving ServicesWe offer custom stone paving services, and our creations have enhanced the appeal of properties in Trophy Club, Southlake, and Colleyville as well as Grapevine. We have also designed various hardscapes with stone pavers in Coppell, Flower Mound, and Lewisville. Our company has many new and repeat clients in Frisco, Allen, Plano, as well as Carrollton, Richardson, and Farmers Branch.
When property owners come to us with their requirements for hardscaping services, we take a very detailed look at the kind of features they need. For example, if you need a patio installed as well as walkways and pathways, it becomes necessary to create paver designs and plans that will be cohesive and improve the balance in the outdoor areas.
With this in mind, we recommend the use of different types of natural stones that have a complementing appearance, textures, and colors. We can use a mix and match of travertine pavers, slate pavers, bluestone, or flagstone to create a beautiful and exciting look in your yard area.
Areas Where You Can Use Natural Stone PaversNatural stone paver units are incredibly versatile, and this means they can be used in almost every area of your landscape to significant effect. We use stone paving for surfaces such as:
- Walkways and pathways
- Garden steps
- Courtyards and entryways
- Patios and decks
- Fireplace and fire pit zones
The Benefits of Natural Stone Pavers
- These units are attractive and lend a natural and rustic appeal to the outdoor areas.
- Installation is relatively easy, and skilled stone paver installers like us can complete large scale projects within a short time.
- These products are highly durable and resilient, making them perfect for outdoor spaces that are exposed to the elements.
- While they do not suffer excessive wear and tear or damage in case any repair is required, the replacement isn't complicated.
- Maintenance is easy, and you only need to pressure-wash the stone paver surfaces when you feel that they need cleaning.
For more information about our stone paving services, feel free to contact DFW Pavers at this number - 817-965-4015. If you prefer to contact us through email, please use this Online Form to send us your project details. One of our team members will call you within a short time.